Thread: The Answers
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 05:51 PM   #30
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
OK... now I know I've thus far been silent on this topic. Probably mostly from denial, but I sent an e-mail to Wind-Up, and have yet to recieve an answer.

Anywho, I keep thinking about that line Mark supposidly said... Creed as we know it, is over. Could this possibly mean they have a whole new sound? Different from what has seemingly been labeled as "thier" sound? Sure that may not support his supposidly saying that he and scott have parted ways or that he and flip are staying together and possibly forming a new band, but I think we should have heard something from either Wind-Up, Jeff Hanson, or more importantly, Creed themselves.

Remember, they did say around the end of the Weathered tour that they would be going their seperate ways for a while before they get back together for another album. Stapp said something about wanting to travel all over Africa or something and Mark wanted to do something else during his time off. I think, that if Mark and Flip start a new band (side project) for a while, I believe we still WILL see a Creed reunion.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"