View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003, 03:06 PM   #371
DSDTonya
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey everybody! Its been awhile since Ive been able to pop in here at all. I was married on Sept 20th and were renovating our house so its been CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe someone remembers me? (lol)-anyway--I would love to join in on Fall Fest!!! I'm from Jersey-about 45 minutes from Atlantic City-about 20 minutes from Philly . I was trying to look over the whole thread to pinpoint exaclty what was happening-but theres so many-I was unsure. Could someone please email me or PM the info. I noticed the 14th was the last day for reservations-so I wanted to know before its too late. I might even (if its ok or too late) just pop by for a the day or eve and drive home. Although I'm not now-hubby & me are trying to multiply-lol-so If I was with child by that time--- I wouldnt be able to really party like I wanted to-but who knows if I will or wont be.Soooooo-I'm definitley interested in going if you'll have me. Could somone fill me in on the definite arrangements???? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
*sorry havent popped in much-been a bit hectic with the wedding & the house and ps-I was also involved with the Tribute mag for Creed-. Yes its still happening-but MY GAWD ITS HAD SOME DELAYS! Info on that coming soon as well!

[email protected]