View Single Post
Old 10-25-2003, 04:02 AM   #3111
SmilinSkullRing
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wait, did you see the 8/11 Philly show?!!! That must of been freakin' amazing! I have the boot of it and Bruce was on fire like usual and just really loose. I mean he covered Pretty Flamingo for the first time since the '70s! Not to mention he was howling at the moon. Oh, you got one hell of a show if that was the one.

Your friend is awesome to be catching that many shows. I'm already saving up money for the next tour. My friend(s) and I plan to catch a lot of shows here and in Europe.

The show in the rain was fantastic! It really got everyone loose even more and Bruce was really enjoying it. He even brought out Vini Lopez to drum on Spirit in the Night!

Too bad you didn't see him on The River tour. It sounds great! I wasn't alive for it, but I've heard the shows. I would gladly blow off exams for a Bruce concert.

If you can catch him next tour(and I'm hoping he does another E Street Band tour) make sure to get in the pit at least once. It's so great no matter where you are at, but the pit is out of this world! I had Steve Van Zandt staring at me each time I was in the pit. I think it may of been the tie-dye shirt. Also I had eye contact with Bruce in Sacramento--at least I'm pretty sure I did. For sure I had eye contact with him at GS. We were jumping, singing, and just going nuts during Rosalita. Bruce was grinning then he smiled really big, pointed right at me, and yelled "Yeah!!" while shaking his head approvingly. I'll never forget that. B)

I was lucky enough to meet Garry Tallent and Max Weinberg in Sacramento. Almost met Bruce as well. I stood no less than ten feet from him at the hotel! I thought I would hyperventilate. LOL
The less I find that I understand" ~ Porcupine Tree

http://www.last.fm/user/SmilinSkullRing/