View Single Post
Old 07-25-2004, 08:44 PM   #18
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
While there were some nice shots....what bothered me the most was that all the shots were close up....nothing showing the members in a full length shot. And the fact that at one point they point the camera at Kennedy AND directly into the sun... I've been told that the close up shots are a signature of the video director.

And yeah....though he told a DJ in Seattle he wouldn't be raising his arms....he wanted to....and he did once and almost did three other times from the start to the finish.

The video is okay...not great. Though I must say that Marshall was the only one that looks like he's having any fun. Its a performance video so you don't expect to read anything into it.....but then the song doesn't say alot to me either. I didn't particularly like the location. I mean it's a forest that has been leveled and shredded....I found it a kind of sad and depressing place.

And whats with what appears to be a mannikin laying in the debris? What is that supposed to mean? I heard others talking about it....but when I watched it a second time....I actually saw what they were talking about.