View Single Post
Old 02-29-2004, 10:21 PM   #267
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) True dat...speaking of which, I hope I'll have a new one by the time Vegas rolls around . I just need the $$$...

Are you trying to tell us something??????????????? Please tell me you are!!! I can't stand this waiting anymore!!!! My heart started pumping like crazy when I read this!! Oh and speaking of tats, I think I'm finally done!! I got my new one yesterday. Kerri already knows this, couldn't contain myself, had to tell her, was gonna wait and spring it on everyone in April, but I just couldn't wait!! When it heals up, I'll use that as my avie, if it turns out ok!! I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!!! It's my tribute to my other two favorite bands, the APC circle with the Tool flaming eye in the middle...it soooo rocks!!!!!!!! My tattoo guy Marx is a tattoo god!! Kerri, I think you're going to like it for sure!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed