View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 02:17 AM   #169
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) homosexuality is such a big deal, because it is strictly forbidden in the bible. we are not self righteous, well, at least not me. but i am intolerant of gay people. they are doing what god has not made them for. and god does not make people gay. he knows that they are gonna be gay, but it is the gay mans choice to be gay. i am not scared of gay people, i just think they are sick. it is not natural for two men to have sex. sex was created for marriage between one man, and one woman.

creadh8r, you have a good point, but way overstated. i don't agree with everything you said, but on your fundemantal beliefs on this, i agree with you on, so i won't debate you on this, cause you are for the most part right.

but to anyone who wants to debate this further, show me somewhere in scripture, where god allows homosexuality. and nothing but the bibile counts. this is the religious forum.
Christianity is not the only religion included in this forum ok? So U cant say nothing but the bible counts. If U are speaking to Christians specifically thats a different story.

"they are doing what god has not made them for"....I kinda think that alot of us are like that. We are all on a journey to what we were really meant to be. Doesnt mean God loves us any less. And doesnt mean that Jesus isnt calling them to Himself.

You say you are intollerant of gay people? Your gifting is not evangelism then. Cos Jesus loves gays.

ROCK HARD!!!