View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 08:11 PM   #76
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
hmmmm well most homosexuals were NOT abused...some were..but there are plenty of heterosexuals who were abused too.

I'll let this matter drop because I know it will just frustrate me to death.
I believe in God, but I also believe in science. Science tells me it's a simple matter of brain function. I believe this. I also truely believe that God doesn't care (man does, God doesn't...just my opinion) what our sexual orientation is. He does care how we treat each other and our planet. I doubt he cares what if any religion we are, after all religions are an invention of man's. I'm sure most of you on this thread will disagree with me on all of the above.
I know I can't change your opinions..just as you won't be able to change mine. It's nice that we live in a place that we can share them...as different as they are.
love to all.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."