View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 06:33 PM   #28
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Saw 3DD in concert last Sat (the 25th) night. I took my daughter and two friends. We were right on the rail. Seether and Octane (really cool new band) opened for them. Great show by all 3 bands. Brad from 3DD asked if any of us were at the NYE show. Many of us raised our hands. He thanked us all for coming to see them again and said that the NYE show was amazing. They really had a great time that night. The crowd at this show (in a small venue in Philly) was really loud and into it. The band thanked the crowd over and over again and told us this was why they love Philly. Always get a great reaction. Let that night with a pick and set list from Seether, and autographs and pictures with Octane (plus their new cd...it's excellent...www.octanerocks.com). Great time was had by all.
Oh..yes, they sang Here without you....it was awesome. Not my fav. band, but they are really great to see live.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."