View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 05:12 PM   #10
HuMaN~ClAy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott Stapp Toronto Concert Review

just got out of my lab, i uploaded Higher while i was in lab as i think some of you have already noticed. Justify is uploading now. my net is going really slow but hopefully i'll have all the vids along with the pics up tonight.

and yea, he doesn't play broken. i'd assume he's not playing it because carrying around a piano for one song isn't worth it. possibly on a bigger tour?

i read another review that said he wears his wedding ring on his middle finger... this is normally the kinda thing that i wouldn't care to know about, there's a limit to the fan-ness... but yes, i did notice it's on his middle finger incase anyone really cared...

and another interesting thing.... it was said that goneblind played PRS guitars... i thought it was funny to see them playing 2 Taylor acoustics for the acoustic version of WAWO.

EDIT: one more interesting thing haha... things just keep coming back to me... after about the first 5 songs, of which i think were the heavier ones like reach out, bullets, what if, etc. he went back and sat on the right side of the drum kit. all seemed normal, it was inbetween songs, he was having water and drying himself off. and i noticed he had a small squirt bottle, looked like some Vicks stuff i had when i was young for a sore throat. the stuff used to completely numb my throat. and he took a few squirts of the stuff. Hope he's not straining himself just to please us. I'd be more pleased for a few more years of shows. he also made sure to hit every high note possible, not slacking in TGD like he has in some TV performances.

Last edited by HuMaN~ClAy : 03-08-2006 at 05:29 PM.