View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 03:59 AM   #27
J.T.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: LOOK HERE RMADD OR NOW RMADDER HAHA

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedmarine81) Look Take All The Air Supply Rock Music You Like And Accept The Fact That From Lyrics To Sound They Are What Creed Is . End Of Story. Only They Got Some Singer Who Has Great Range But Kills The Ears After A Song Or Two. Its The Truth. Hes Good But A Scott Stapp He Will Never Be. Alter Bridge Rocks But Not Like Creed Did. Dont You Think They Would Be On Tv Everywhere And Always On The Radio Like Creed Was When They First Came Out. Come On Quit Faking Yourself Out. Peace Out Broda!

Man...get over Creed. Get over it. And "hes no Scott Stapp?" Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Stapp, but give me a break, Myles Kennedy is a better singer. And kills on the ears? What??? I can listen to Alter Bridge on repeat for quite a while and his voice is still as pleasant as ever. You have serious issues and I think you need to leave Creed behind you and stopp trying to put down Alter Bridge. Do us all a favor and stop making comments like this, YOU'RE just kidding YOURSELF.