Thread: Creed's Dvd??
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 08:47 PM   #29
NoReasonToHide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) Have you ever seen the dvds that come with other albums? They're not really all that much better. For example, see the copy of Staind's 14 Shades of Gray. That came with a bonus dvd as well. It wasn't that much better than this. So the point that I'm trying to make is, you expect too much from a bonus dvd that came with a greatest hits cd. We're lucky Wind Up included it at all.

We're lucky Wind Up included the videos? No, actually Wind Up is lucky people are buying this thing, even if it's $13 or whatever it costs. I work at a radio station, so I got the Greatest Hits for free. If I hadn't gotten it for free, I may not have bought it at all, though I really wanted the videos. The album itself is a joke for any real Creed fans, and the DVD looked like it was just thrown together with no thought put into it. They could have made this album/DVD so much more special for a band that really deserved it. Creed MADE Wind Up--their Greatest Hits collectible should have been given first-class treatment. Shame on Wind Up!