View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 12:12 PM   #13
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I couldn't agree with everyone more, especially with what you stated Kim V. I understand people being upset but Creed gives so much of themselves to their fans. I couldn't believe how open Scott was on NYE either. He really touched my heart and showed that he along with everyone else is human and unfortunately goes through hard times too. I know I've stated some of the following info before in other threads on the board but for the benefit of any new people I just wanted to say that I discovered Creed just this past spring and since then my life hasn't been the same. The awesome lyrics and music have helped me work through some of my own personal issues in life as well as making the good times even better. Like Kim V., no other band/musician has touched my life and soul the way these guys have so from the bottom of my heart, thank you Scott, Mark, Flip and Brett for a year I'll never forget!! You're the best!!! Rest, relax, spend some time with your families and when you're ready, I'll be ready to see you and hear some more fantastic music!!! I also want to thank everyone here on this board for welcoming me so warmly. Although I haven't met any of you yet, I feel like I have a whole new group of friends. Happy 2003 to all of you!! Peace and Rock On!!!

Relearn Love