View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 11:11 AM   #11
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Just wanted to wish Creed and everyone out there a Happy, Healthy, Peaceful 2003! Thanks Creed for giving us the gift of your music, using the talent that God gave you, sometimes at the expense of your personal life not being so personal, and for being so real with your fans. Especially Scott, on NYE in Philly he was so real, tearing down the walls and showing the scars he's covering, to use his words from Inside Us All. He said before they played Weathered, I think, that 2002 was a tough year, and they're glad that the year (at that time) had less than two hours left to it!) But they were looking forward to 2003, and had plenty to be thankful for. Creed has given us so much of themselves, and they have this way of connecting to your soul/spirit that I have never felt from any other band/performer. Scott's deep, meaningful lyrics coupled with Mark's outstanding musical ability, and then Flip's rockin' beat, (with some great help from Brett, on tour, anyway!) are a treasure to behold. God Bless you, and may you get the peace and rest you so much deserve after giving us such a rockin' year! :band:

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On