View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 08:05 PM   #8
StrubesGuitar
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
In the song Faceless Man, that whole song is about Christ. "His yoke is easy and his burden is light" is a description of Christ in the old testament, and Stapp is sayin that "next time i see this face i'll say, i choose to live for always, so won't u come inside, and never go away". He is sayin next time Christ is revealed to him, he will accept him into his life. Christ is a faceless man, no one knows what he looks like. Alotta people try to figure out what he did look like, like the blond hair, blue-eyed ones u see on billboards and stuff. But in truth, he looked Jewish, very arabic because he was from the country of Jordan. Other similar songs are My Own Prison, Unforgiven, Signs, and the rest are pretty obscure.

But Stapp says the band all believes in God, but the personal relationship thing he was vague about. I read a whole thing on it in USA WEEKEND, they did a whole article. It's not unChristian to drink, but we are told not to"get drunk on wine". It's all a matter of self control and limits. "A little wine is good for the stomach" says the apostle Paul.

"What consumes your thoughts controls your life"

BBBBBBBAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!