Thread: Prayer request
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 03:11 PM   #257
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I know its probably not as urgent, but I was wonderin if U could pray for my friend.

She is tryin to get off hard drugs. she's goin to a programe and all but I think satan might be still trying to distroy her life. She gets paid on Thursdays and every wednesday night she has a dream about shooting up! It may just be a subconscious understanding that tomorrow is the usual day for a good hit, but I recon he might have a hand in it.

Her children are just goin nuts. They run away from home alot and they arent even past the age of 11 yet! They call her names, even "slut" to her face in front of everyone and they are just uncontrollable! It's terrible for her when shes trying to get off that stuff and her kids seem to hate her and treat her like total crap.

She believes in Jesus, which is really giving her the faith to keep goin, but those kids are awful, and the pull to the drugs is strong, there's dealers everywhere around here.

Thanks for reading this and praying if U can.

That's a very sad story, Sincirr. I will definitely pray for her and her kids. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Relearn Love