Thread: Is yoga evil?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 02:03 AM   #41
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Your right once you have found christ you look no were else but the point i was trying to make,,When God calls you and he wants to get through to you he can use whatever he wants and by him in first Corithians all things consist whether they be domians and powers so if someone is seeking peace through a ritual and if god is ready for theme he can move inn,,,and note this he is the god of all flesh and he works everything perfect acording to his will nothing happens good or bad that he dose not want to happen mayby there is a yoga person of today that tommorow will become a prophet or a teacher,,and will have a testimone to give another,,im very deep so i hope you understand were i coming from but as partakers of christ we steadfast in the lord come what may we take the ups with the downs and the highs with the lows,,I would Tell Anybody Sincirr THAT JESUS IS THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIGHT AND KNOW MAN CAN REACH THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM,,,,Peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything