View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #30
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I really hate how dead this forum is.

If I could add my own .02 here, please allow me.

I've been a member of CreedFeed for as long as I can remember. 2002 maybe? In that time, I've raised two children, bought a house in another state, moved to that state, got a new job and have had much less time to spend online. I know that Steve has bought his first house and has really got his hands full there, so he doesn't have nearly as much time as he once had to keep the sight updated. Dogstar has gone through some life-changing experiences recently as well. I'm glad CreedFeed has managed to stay in place as long as it has. We've had ups and downs and last the year was pretty exciting for us all with the reunion.

I mean absolutely no disrespect to any of you, but if you feel that this place isn't as exciting for you as it once was, we're not going to grab your leg and cry to make you stay. Everyone is free to do what they want. It is my opinion that everyone comes into your life for a reason. I believe that Creed brought me to a great group of friends who came into my life for a reason and I've managed to keep in touch with them. Many of them no longer post here but we still stay in touch.

So if you don't like it here, feel free to try things out someplace else. You won't be hurting anyones' feelings. But as long as Steve keeps the site up, I'll continue to come here and post. It may not be nearly as often as when I was younger (I'm 43) but it's still one of my homes on the net.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.