View Single Post
Old 11-28-2002, 12:01 AM   #19
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ok, I'm going to have my say for what it's worth. The Weathered tour officially kicked off in January. Mark's mom passed away in early February. They took off two weeks and began touring again, making up those two weeks worth of dates and the remaining tour schedule. Scott had his accident in April. The tour picked up again in July and aside from the laryngitis, has been going full speed ahead. So not only do they have the scheduled dates to keep, but the make up dates and the dates that they keep adding to the tour schedule. How DARE you call us idiots?You, sir, may consider yourself a fan. But I, for one, don't consider someone so impatient for the next album to come out that they start a thread called "Why is this album taking so long?" a true fan. You may like their music, but if you were a true fan, you'd cut these guys some slack, take a good hard look in the mirror and sit the hell down and be patient like the rest of us. If you won't give US some respect, please give the band members some.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.