View Single Post
Old 12-16-2002, 01:44 AM   #3
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Being the big creed lover that I am, I feel they deserve any award that they are up for, but I think that it is awesome that they beat Dave matthews band out of the Hit me baby one more time award because Dave Matthews band has put out some awesome albums as well. i have never seen Dave Matthews live to say that they deserved the live act award, but Creed is an awesome show to attend. I cannot say enough good things to explain how awesome seeing Creed live is. I guarantee any show within 4 hours of me next tour, i will be there. You may have noticed when they did the nominees for the award Creed won tonight, it said nelly, 2 # 1's, Pink - 3 top 10's. No Doubt - 52 weeks on the countdown. and then
Dave Matthews 2 million albums sold and

CREED 5 million albums sold. Creed is the BEST, and I must say Dave matthews is great,too. I feel they were a good contendor for an award presented to someone who has consistently put out great albums, because they have, I don't feel the other contendors were even worthy of being nominated. I have never felt with a band what I feel from Creed. It is an experience all it's own.