View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #58
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Creed Song Confirmed!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dawn) Michael posted this over on ABB.net forums:
michales, post sounds promising i agree with the light of day part, in a simple realtiy check, which is area most of you know i stay far from as possibile, but sometimes it must be weighed, for the lord thy god doeth weigh the balance and the meassure of all things and we just floating and Strifing Like horses ragging in the battle, and if we have wings, we cant use,em at times even if we can soar AMEN, No more than moses had to except his plight in that desert and wilderness, forgive me guys been to long without a sermon, anybody need prayer, anybody, the realtiy is, everyone is working really hard, really really hard, on creed on AB, and so many irons on the fire, im sure everybody will be pleased, one day at time sweet jesus, and stead fast in patients as well as speed, they both 2 are a like, Peace Be With This Song, we will wait up on it, ............ one things for sure, Mark T, is in def, a person of the people, and most the time when he says something its done like that on time and in perfection, i can feel that stress, but sometimes it happens, and nobody is slacking by no means praise jesus......... Dawn And Thanks For Your Post And Update, well done,