View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #57
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Creed Song Confirmed!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stevensonart) We just have to remember that this is the process. All of the previous songs that we love so much went through it as well. If Scott doesn't do his thing it wont feel legit. We must be patient, the world needs to see Creed rise again!
AMEN AND AMEN, indeed, i agree 100 percent, i can see at this point where that would be a concern, with all the process if he gets in the studio stays focused, with the meassure of his music, and path it will all follow through head on, ya know if you know where i coming from, gotta get that legit thing going on, just roll with it, he cant put off his solo project if you take your time with your god gifted time, and do it right the first time, you aint going to have to go back, and do it over again, if he stays close with his family and those who love him hes going fly right, so much press you got this one over here saying this is the way you should promote this or that, next thing you know as we,ve seen this patteren, nothing ever gets done, to much stalling to much promotion is no good, who ever these jokers are behind the cameras, they need to cool it, when you get so much on you mind and this and that you can be easily lead into a trap for what ever reason, i wish scott the best, in his upcoming projects, and his high calling, in the Lord Jesus Christ, he will overcome,