Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 12:19 PM   #2788
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Deep Foot Prints

The Deep Breathe The Deep Love, where with in that debree or momeant you cry LORD if i could just feel that deep Impacct without any tears or any pain , you may recall a day u took for granted a close friend or loved one was with you, and if you knew that day what was before you,s u would,nt have worried about the time NO or Work No Or Worrying about anything at all, NO you would have just set threre and talked the day and the night away, because all depatures happens for reasons of our lifes, FOR THE BETTER OUTCOME OF THE GODLY REASONS IN YOUR LIFE, And Not Shooting The Breeze FOR THE SPIRT MUST GROW And Absents From Flesh MAKETH IT STRONGER WHY Take Of All For Instants, GOT THE GOOD NEWS GOD MADE IT POSSIBILE , For That Deep Breath The Deep Love And That Deep Rare Momeant, Not Just For A Day BUT ETERNAL, In From The Momeant We Rise In Each Other, The Transfiguration is with us, Going Back Into ECC>12>11>14 Gods Purpose Let Me Remind You IS FOR JUSTICE To Cut Down The Wicked Like Grass The Purpose Is Is The Family Of God Being Whole Not Divided, there will be some scattered who doest not understand The Ways Of His Majesty None Of Us Do For That Matter But OH Randomly Speaking chances are we are little more into than the next person we Cant Anwser, right away AND Im Not Being Stiff Necked Or HUFFY Like Paul SAID We Boast In Our Suffermeants And Hide A Lot From Each Other PRAISE JESUS To Hide The Suffermeant WHY ? Because We Care About Each Other And The Desire To Uplift Our Brothers And Sisters AND NOT PUT,EM IN A DUNGEHILL, PRAISE JESUS, The Word Says. The Words Of The Wise Are As Goads And As Nails Fastend By the masters Of ASSEMBLIES, Which Are Given From One Shepherd From One Sheperd , and further by these my son be adomshied of making many books there is no end and much study is weariness Let us Hear The Conclusion OF THE Whole Matter Fear God And Keep His Commandments, as i spoke of earlier the greatest he kept no secret and im feeling BE MERCIFUL As He Is Merciful , Now that dont mean u got a company or love at certian times But as Long As We Try To FIND That Place Of Mercy Within Hearts Placed By God The Great Love Will Come For That Friend Or Person or whoever, to recive mercy we must be mercifull, i,ll countinue MUCH STUDY STUDY Is Weas down the flesh FOR GOD SHALL BRING Every Work Into Judgement With Every Secret Thing Whether It Be Good Or Whether It Be Evil, HOLD ON, PRAISE JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS IN ALL THINGS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH ........