View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 08:51 PM   #15
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ok, the vet closes at 7pm so I called them about 6:50 and spoke with the doctor, and the Parvo test came back negative, which is awesome. He didn't eat as well today, but is getting better, that is their main concern, because if he is not eating, then his blood sugar will just drop really low. They found ANOTHER parasite, that they are treating with another med, but that is totally curable, and also, if he could start to eat, he could even come home, and we could treat the little parasite viruses at home. Other then that she said he is doing really good. I hope that he continues to do so. They are going to run the liver test tomorrow, and she said hopefully rule that out. If they could that would be awesome, then all we would have to wait on, is the proper eating. They have said that the parasites and oral meds that he is taking for them, could cause the lack of eating and that they last about 8-10 days, so maybe once that clears up, he can eat normally and we can have him here with us. I miss him.