View Single Post
Old 07-26-2003, 12:02 PM   #38
Samuel
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
See I was saved when I was a kid but like Scott my mother made me study the Word take notes in church and so forth.So I really thought religion was boring and no fun.But Jesus is not about religion He is about a personal relationship with you.Now I had my wayward times 6 years away from church and the Bible anything Christian.I got caught up in a lot of perversion while I was out in the world.And just recently I have came back,and you know what Jesus never left me I left him but he was still there when I was going through all of this and he accepted me back into his family.Because of his perfect love he died on the cross for me and allowed me to be free again from bondage which was addiction.I said hello to him again and cried because he is the supreme Sacrafice.See in the Old Testament times people had to have daily sacrafices to God for their sins say a lamb or a dove.But they were not perfect,when Jesus came to live on this earth he lived a perfect life without sin so therefore he was the perfect sacrafice to God for all sins past,present,and future.All you have to do is believe that he did all of this for you and you shall be saved. John 3:16 in the Bible.Thank you and God bless.