Thread: When oh when!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 09:43 PM   #60
PrtytilImPurple
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Well, why is it then that all i see are pictures of him strutting his "stuff" with supermodels at parties, and i dont see any pictures of him behind the scenes at the recording studio? I dont see any screenshots from new music videos. I dont hear any original music on my radio, I dont see him trying to do any new stuff on any tv appearances. Show me some of that, then ill believe half of what PBF has to say. As for the times hes been out...well, that is valuable studio time he could use to rectify himself in the eyes of his very very impatient fans that DONT SEE HIM AS A PSEUDO-GOD.

Actually I think it was a charity event. Muscular Dystrophy or something like that. There were pictures of him with some of the kids there. Not just supermodels. And the Nascar outing I think that was actually related to his new music. He is supposed to shoot a commercial for them. Thats what I heard. Actually he may have alread filmed it. But then I guess if it isn't announced here first its not reliable information?

Just because everybody knew every move Alter Bridge made doesn't mean that Stapp does business that way. Even though some of his impatient fans may not like it. I'm not sure how much quality you would get if some dude is working more than 12 to 14 hours a day. You got to leave some time to eat sleep a couple hours and take a leak every so often. Pseudo-God. That made me chuckle.