Thread: When oh when!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 09:00 AM   #48
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think the point that tremonti4life was trying to make is that Scott needs to get this album out sooner rather than later. Alter Bridge had their CD out TWO MONTHS after the break-up. They worked at a quick pace and made an excellent album, one that many people like, even those who hated Creed. Bottom line is, we're all anxious to see what Scott can do in his solo career. I'm personally patient; I'll buy that CD no matter if it's released in 2005 or 2015. But I realize that not all fans are going to be that patient. The longer people have to wait for this CD, the more impatient they get and then, finally, they don't care anymore. That has already happened to some Creed fans who were, when it was announced, looking forward to Scott's solo CD. Losing fans isn't good business for Scott or Wind-Up. That is why I think he needs to get that CD out soon.

As tremonti4life said, I hope that the reason this album has been delayed is quality assurance. I'd hate for Scott to come out with an unpolished album that stinks. I'm pretty confident, though, that Scott's album will be really good, whenever it is released. I just hope it's released soon.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!