Thread: No Religion...
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2003, 09:20 PM   #14
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
I somewhat disagree, i think it is important to read the Bible and to and i think Women have their place in church, but i don't think u can just read the bible alone....cuz that can be very very confusing....i think u need some form of church to HELP you interprut the Bible.....other wise u could just interpret it to the way you want it like u could interpret it to sat....well you forgiven anyway....so do whatever the hell you want....but that's not really what it is trying to say....Does this make any sense?

It's great that you disagree. I was stating the things I have come across along the way, those are not my particular beliefs, just ones that I have encountered by trying out different churches. I do not belong to a church. I did go as a child and I have been to my share as an adult, but I think that if you are curious enough about the bible to want to read it and interpret it, then you should find the church in which you feel comfortable. I guess I should have said it more clearly so that it was understood by all.