View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 01:19 PM   #42
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Re: scott stapp dating

Quote: Originally posted by souldancer
Yes, that is wonderful as long as it is the right person.  Personally, I feel that a happy, healthy single parent home is better than a two parent 'made just for the kids' home.  Children can see through that crap. And, maybe there is nothing wrong with being an only child.  Unconditional Love is all we really need.

I feel the same way. I don't believe people should stay together just for the children. You're right souldancer, unconditional love is what we all want and need.

Carrie, you're very sweet to help your friend like that. What a great thing to do. One of my best friends is a single Mom who's son is grown now but she raised him by herself since he was 2. She sometimes is unsure about how she raised him and I tell her from what I can see, she did a great job. I hate to see her being so hard on herself because she's a great person.

Jen, I think you're right Scott does need a nurse. Do you need an assistant? I'd be happy to do that work for free!!

Can't wait till Creedfest to meet all of you, we're going to have an awesome time!!!

Relearn Love