View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 10:17 PM   #44
Tranquil Beast
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think that it wouldn't matter if Scott is saved or not... I mean, his lyrics are inspirational and motivational no matter what. I do believe he is an evangelist whether people believe he knows it or not. Just by helping people come that much closer to being saved is great work.

As Scott has said, we should all apply our own interpretation of the lyrics to the songs instead of trying to analyze whether or not he's singing about the Lord and how he has or hasn't been saved by Him. And because Scott did say that, I DO interpret his lyrics as something written for and to God.

And in some aspects, I do agree with Delirium. To me, I don't look down upon people who haven't been saved.... but it's more like I admire people who have been saved; I view them not as higher people, but rather people who, as Delirium said, have a bond with me. Not a bond that symbolizes them being brothers and sisters of mine, because all people are brothers and sisters of mine, but a bond that tells me that I can rely on them for spiritual inspiration in times when I'm down.... I hope people understand what I mean. hehe.