View Single Post
Old 09-27-2003, 11:24 PM   #42
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: But think of it this way. Every Saved Chrisitan is one God's children. That's why we always call each other brothers and sisters, cause in Christ we are. I'll admit that ill like a person better if they are saved, cause we have a common bond, and I am able to relate with him better. That being said, i do have un-saved friends, and they are my friends.

so we have to be "saved" to be one of Gods children?...every one of us whether we are "saved" by Christian Religious Standards or not, are children of God...WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS...WE ARE ALL CREATED BY THE SAME MAKER...should we be wearing a "saved" sticker to prove your beliefs and love for God...thing is...I believe God loves us all..whether we wear that sticker or not...it's men that require "proof".

Now on to the question...i have to kind of smile at it..ya see...this has been asked in posts more times than can be counted...and the only one that would be able to answer that would be Scott Stapp... he writes from what he knows...he has stated such in interviews many times...So instead of overanalyzing the lyrics, and trying to figure out what they mean to him...let them mean something to you...

~Ann~

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing