View Single Post
Old 09-25-2003, 04:57 PM   #38
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
OK, after a long exeunt from this site I'm back....and with much to say...

First of all...hasn't it been read that what is written in Scott Stapp's songs is to be interpreted by whatever means the fans choose for themselves? Reading into things too much can cause a lot of problems in todays very solemn society Another thing...great message Kim V... but a church is not a building...it is the people in the building who create it. Just imagine w/o them...what it would be? And another thing, why is it that religion is constantly brought up as existing. Religion is a tradition passed down from generation to generation. Tradition is what catholics and all those missionaries back in the 1800's and such stressed upon Hawaii and the Latin Americas. There is no way that all the stuff that goes on w/ that tradition can really be what is needed to go to heaven.

Now, Delirium, welcome to the club of those saved. It rocks doesn't it? What's your story? I got punched in the jaw-almost busted it...was selfish...and learned that bein' rude gets nowhere. I then got moved to a different martial arts group...tae kwon do instead of karate by God guiding me. I believe that Zion and Mr. Seeker are also in the club. The bible is the best guiding book out there to teach us through this small life...until our eternal life of damnation or salvation w/ the Lord.

Now back to the topic, Stapp is a person, he writes what his heart and yes, hopefully God, has guided him too. He is an evangelist as Kim V. stated. He is a great person and he sings great songs. As being a person though, he still makes mistake and has his own life. So whether or not he has been saved is his business. If

Now back to the main subject at hand. If he is a hyprocrite...then at least the message is going around. But honestly, is someone who has set his heart out for this really gonna betray all the fans? Chicago--he was expressing himself. Now, we await the next cd and argue over little things.

Oh...and a lot of this is my opinion...sry if I offended anyone. I never mean too... I just like to make people think. And I think you must have faith and such to go into heaven,...act on that faith. But you also need to believe in the 3 necessities-The Lord, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. Then like mentioned b4, you need to repent and admit your sins...sry again.

Peace out.

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101