View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 06:27 PM   #33
Aimee
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott is probably saved every night when he's quiet and asks for forgiveness for his daily sins. Be careful, Delerium how much faith you place in the lead singer of a band. I understand that you respect and admire him all the same, but I also think that your real question is whether or not Stapp is a hypocrite. Correct me if I'm wrong here though. If that is the case, then those of us who are obsessed with Creed info can tell you that his lyrics come from the conflicts between what he was taught and what he now believes. It's really as simple as that.
And, if that's not the case, and you want to really know whether or not Stapp is saved, then we can assume (based on his background as a child of the church) that yes, Stapp has been saved - accepted Jesus Christ into his heart as his lord and saviour forever and amen and all that stuff. He was probably baptised too, just to cover all the bases. So, he's guaranteed to go to heaven. There *pats all the worriers on the back* don't you feel better now?