View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 09:41 PM   #36
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Mr Uncertain is clearly just being a b'tch and saying stuff like this... It's something that's subjective, not objective... For those not understanding: Objective is to say, I can breath, that's something that NO ONE can conradict is true... Objective is something witch everyone can agree on in otherwords. Subjective is my opinion. I think it's cold but you might find it chilly, it's niether right or wrong, but to say it's 80 degrees F is something objective.

So then to say MY LYRICS A MUCH BETTER THEN MYLES is just bullshit and can't be true... To say most find my lyrics better is true... And the way he said it "EVERYTHING I write is better than Mark's lyrics. Because if they aren't, I IMMEDIATELY throw them out, delete them, erase them, get rid of them in some way." is just idiotic! He clearly looks up to Mark, plust often people say stuff like this when they are in a possition like he was!