View Single Post
Old 04-20-2003, 09:37 PM   #51
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
Well, hell is seperation from God for eternity.

In Hell, there will be grinding and gnashing od teeth as the Bible point out. Are you familiar with the story of the rich man Lazarus? He was a rich man, who did not trust in God, but rather in himself. The LORD struck him down, and the account of his being in Hell, or Sheol (I can't remember what euphemism is used, but it is hell) , and it says that he was in utter anguish and toment and torture. All that he wanted was a drop of water on his tongue to relieve the pain, but he would not get it. And he wanted to wanr his friends and his brothers not to be as he did, but to be better, so that they would not suffer the same fate, pain, ans suffering as he did. But we could not do that either. Hell, is a place where there will be torture forever. How old are you? 22? That is a long time, right? How would like to relive all that? Well, think of not only living 22 years, but living throughout eternity, in hell, where there is complete and utter torture, burning, suffering, pain , and seperation from God.

The Bible says that all creatures above, on and below the earth will bow the knee, and confess Jesus Christ as LORD. You will confess Jesus as LORD sometime in the future as I will and as I look forward to.

You said, that that would not be that bad of a punishment - "seperation from God forever" - beause you don't even believe in Him. But that is not all that will take place in hell. If you do not come to grips that JEsus Christ is LORD or that he died on the cross to pay for the sins of mankind (for all thos who believe in Him), you will be there in hell, forever and ever (eterity), being tortured, burned, and in pain and suffering. There is nothing that you can do to get out of it except believe in Christ.

I think that it is sad that you do not believe, but there is nothing that I can do about it, only God can save you. I don't know, if he has predestined you to be saved or not, but I can only pray for you (which I will most definately do).

Well, there you go. I hope that this answers your questions

Dude, are you just an athiest, or do you have some other freaky religion that you believe in - or are you a Satanist? What do you think about Satanism, and why do you not think that Satanism is not he same thing as Devil - worship? It is the same thing. Satan and the Devil are the same being. Thereofre, it is the same thing.

Hope you have a good day, seriously.

Please respond.