Thread: Guess what?????
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2002, 09:10 PM   #1
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Guess what?????

I started my new job today at the music store. It is called Hastings, not sure if you have those where you guys are, but it was really cool. I am their inventory control manager. You know the first thing I had to find out was how to find all the Creed stuff in the store. I found all kinds of things I didn't have!!!!!!! Anyway, an associate was telling me that she keeps a giftcard in her pocket so that way when she goes on break she can just use her Hastings giftcard to purchase drinks and snacks and not have to carry around a lot of cash, etc. I thought that was a pretty cool idea because you wouldn't have to run and get your purse each time you wanted a coke, etc. So I decided to go browse through their giftcards to purchase one for the same purpose and there it was..................among The Simpsons, Spiderman and all the other giftcards, there was a CREED one. I had to get it and it's reusable so i can keep adding money to it as i need it and always have creed right there in my pocket. Another cool thing about the job was they have clear lockers so you can decorate them however you want and I am gonna do mine in creed for sure. Just wanted to let ya know. I am so excited. It was a good day today. Plus I get 50% on all that the store has and free movie rentals. I will get all of my creed stuff discounted. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!