View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 10:04 AM   #8
Aimee
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey HD! GOOD LUCK on your finals! Wow, you are a Junior now. How time flies, doesn't it? I really admire you for sticking with it. I'm thinking of maybe going back next year.

Dogstar.. Are you doin the whole big family thing? I am spending a couple of days in Michigan for Christmas, then flying back down to Florida before I freeze my tootsies off!

SMM... Thanks for your reply! It's nice to see you around. How is Santa doing on the preperations this year? I put up a little tree this weekend. It's so cute and makes the house smell soooo good!!

X Says "welcome back to my bbs" Nice to see that some things never change

HAYLEY!!! Yes, I know your real name. Hehe. Do you like the new U2 album? I haven't gotten it yet.

TeriB! You flatter me once again! (In case anyone is wondering wth she's talking about... I have been designing clothes these days. You can see some of them by going here... http://home.cfl.rr.com/thebeachhouse/ and you can buy them on EBay, but I'm working on my own website) I am going to be a part of an art show with my stuff in February. I'm very excited! If it goes well, I'm looking to have a real fashion show at this awesome club by the beach in the spring. It would be sooo cool if you could come. As far as my NY trip, I'm thinking I need to go soon!

I am still learning violin, and have started to learn how to speak Italian. I want to go over there in May! It's such a beautiful language. That's all for now....
Ciao!