View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 04:45 PM   #13
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by VoveoVoviVotum) Sounds nice. Westfield's not that great--bad traffic, not much to look at, but a relatively low crime level, I guess. Springfield's about a half hour to forty five minute drive away, if even that much, so Wilbraham must be close, huh?

I'd assume by your nickname you... play an instrument, perhaps? How long have you been a Creed fan? I'm a Greenhorn to 'em, hope you're not disappointed.

I live in New Jersey..just outside of Philly...but my family lives in
Suffield Ct...just south of Springfield Mass. Just over the line. I graduated from Suffield High.. Cool to see all the New Englanders.. We should have a New England Meet and Greet...I'm up there visiting... (Oh and I used to live in Rhode Island..Rumford..and New Market New Hampshire.)
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."