Thread: Black music
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 04:16 PM   #52
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Linda I see your point and I feel the same. BUT..... I have seen several times people getting rewarded with free educations and healthcare etc... because of the color of thier skin. I was frusterated I had to and still pay for my education had NO HEALTHCARE the whole time I was in college and worked 2 jobs to make ends meat when other's got a free ride. Yes we all bleed the same I agree and like I said before I have friends at all levels of society, I am the farthest thing from being prejudice, but I think eveyone deserves the same oppurtunity in life. If you slack off and get into crime no matter what color than you lye in the bed you made. If you work hard and put forth an effort, you should get what you work for NO MATTER WHAT COLOR YOUR SKIN IS!!!!!! If you do the crime you do the time, I don't care how much money you make or what color you are. I think people of our generation should not have to pay for things that happened many years ago to blacks etc... How did we get into this anyways? I thought this was about music?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"