Thread: Black music
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 01:26 PM   #50
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I agree, reverse discrimination does exist. It's a shame that in 2004 we are still dealing with racism in any form. I wish people could understand that we are all humans, we all bleed red and the color of our shells doesn't determine superiority or otherwise. It's distressing how much people are judged by what they look like.
I agree.... racism sucks but it is a reality we all have to deal with unfortunately I have been a victim of it myself, blonde and white..... I have been called "Hilter's chosen", "cracker" and all kinds of other crap. I had to pay and still am paying for my education 7 years later, and those who are black got a free ticket just because they were black. I have mixed feeling about it all. It is a shame that we are dealing with this so many years later. I have black, white, asian, and hispanic friends and love them all the same. They are no different to me. I have not heard of "black music" nights at clubs around DC, that would be racist in itself. I love JAZZ music, and 70's disco which is cool to me. But modern rap forget it!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"