Thread: whos right?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2003, 02:55 AM   #14
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Aimee
<b>Hmmm X. Interesting theory. &nbsp;But there are some holes in your argument. If you only know what you are taught, then how could anything new be invented? &nbsp;Or how could new theories (such as your own) be posed at all? &nbsp;How do you explain kids raised in Amish households who run away to the "real" world in order to leave that life behind. &nbsp;Or Atheists born to a Protestant household? &nbsp;
I think, rather that it is a matter of free will. &nbsp;What you believe is probably based on what you have learned, what is comfortable, what you know... This is true. We see it all the time in racial wars, religions against one another, etc. &nbsp;BUT there is also the option of free will (that which sets us apart from animals). &nbsp;The option of THINKING and making decisions that are geared toward not making anyone else suffer, and of taking responsibility for your actions (something that religion allows us to justify not doing at times). &nbsp;Oh crap now you've really got me going! </b>

every scientific discovery or what-not, happened by accident or appyling other discoverys and mixing them to make something different.

And every once in a few hundred years, someone will just make some thing completly new and such, like electricity
but almost everything is found from taing princibles discovered in other things and using them in different ways.

also i think each religion is a unique and own way f saving our world from hait and making everyone a better and more hapier person. That seems to be the main goal of most of them, and the ones that are not are simply made to blind people into doing things they want them to do.
But most promote care, love, happiness, fairness and all that stuff that if we ALL use always, We would already BE in heaven. Or maby thats what heaven is, What our would and lives would be if we were all caring and kind and respectful to each other.
MY OPINION THU
not forcing it on anyone else

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27