Thread: whos right?
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 10:15 PM   #2
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
wow you never just have one question do ya but if we dont ask we dont know ....but i will give it a shot my young one...there our many diffrent religions in the world...and the world looks at jesus as a religion and not a spiritual being...many religons many diffrent belifes...no man can grasp god...the jewish belive that jesus has not come yet...for reason these our his people and in time they will know hes god he will prove that he is there lord...the catholic belive in foregivness of sins the babtist belive once saved always saved the trinty belive father son holy ghost the pentecostle belive they our one...the 7th day advanst...ya know what i really dont know about the 7 day advancers thay seem to have there days and nites mixed up...but i can tell you this...man separated god to many diffrent religons why? comfort they take what pleases theme from the bible and leave it there in which thay cannot grow spirtualy...thats why i dont go to church...the lord said hes coming back for a church without spot or blemish....your body is the church as well as his temple your hearts the door and faith is the key his spirt is wisdome...and his knowlege is love...the lord told his disiples upon this ground will i bulid my church..and it shall not be moved nor will the gates of hell prevail against it...well if the lord meant a buliding...things in churches would not be happen today...theres not to many churches puts the lord as the head its got really overrated...whos rite and whos wrong....the lord i serve is rightneous,,,man and mans religons will send you astray everytime... did not my father say put your trust in me and not man didnt he not say these words plane fowllow me...traditon from mothers fathers or who ever will make you go astray...thats why my lord said who ever loves a mother or father or child more than me is not worthy of me....i will end on this note....hes words our simple its man that waters theme down and sugar coats theme...the word also tell us to honor thy mother father...do so but let no man make themeselfs a god over you...he is the lord of host......love mercy faith is whats its all about...but never the less there will come a day for the war pigs the self rihtesous the religons the unbelivers,,,when evrey knee shall bal every tounge confess that jesus christ is king of king and lord of lords....dont say you were not given warring...my young one because zion told you so....PEACE