Thread: whos right?
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 07:14 PM   #1
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
whos right?

Yhea we say Jesus rose from teh dead and this and that, but what about the other religions thats say different things and different belifes, is it THEY ARE ALL WRONG WE ARE RIGH BECUASE WE ARE or is it Noones rigth and were all wrong. or were all wrong in some ways all all right in others.

If you think about it. most people ust push everything else aside and just say "WHAT I WAS TAUGHT IS WRITE CUZ I WAS TAIGHT THAT"

the way i see it, each religion is a different prespective of the "TRUTH" each showing a different peice of it and a different way of view.
they all have the basic same messages but implyed in different ways.

with us it is the jesus and such story about forgivness and stuff. with otheres its different but i dont know otehr religiosn so i dont know, but most dont belive jesus was alive or even existed. Whos wrong and whos right? are we to say that they are wrong and WE are right? or are WE right and them wrong?
Also if an afgani guy grew up all his life and was taught and learned that he must fight for his saviour and has been taught ALL HIS LIFE and belives that he must sacrifice his life for otehrs to fly a plane into the World trade centers. IS What he doing REALLY wrong? it may SEEM wrong to us, who live in rules of peace and such, but to them where they have different veiws of salvation and so fourth, is it REALLY wrong?
is a person who has been taught ALL HIS life to kill and whatever REALLY bad, when he has never had the opertunity to see he meaning of being nice and such to people?
yhea the truth is noones wrong, noones right, noones innosent noones guilty. Everyone i everything that is opinioned through each other through different lifestyles and ways of livng and beliving.

so the real question is.... WHO Is right, and WHO is wrong?
Noone will ever fnd the answer, but in the meantine we must ALL do what we FEEL is right and what makes US and others Happiers in our lives. or at least that is what the christian religions promotes, which is a good thing. where otehr religions may be different.
different people have different ways to solve different problems in different situations.
THINK ABOUT IT

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27