Thread: Post for Peace
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2002, 09:40 AM   #3
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well said Dogstar!!! Makes total sense!!

Peace to me, well it means many things.....I find peace in simplicity, having people I love around me, good converstaion, and helping others. I have a stong desire to do helpful things for others, such as last year I organized a huge affair at work to send Christmas packages to Afghanistan for the soldiers fighting for our freedom and when I got a "thank you" letter back from them.... Well it really made me feel incredible to know what an effect it had on them I try really hard to do alot for others, that is where I find the most peace, because giving to others, time, energy and love I feel comes back to you ten fold!!!! I also find peace a lot in the outdoors, and animals, there is nothing better to be to go for a walk by myself and sit at a lake and with a pet with you and just "think" I love to be outside and I love to be alone a lot, (grew up as an only child) sometimes I take my portable Cd player and walk some where and just sit, and listen to music, THAT IS PEACEFUL to me. I relate soooo much to Creed's song Faceless man, gives me chills some times!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"