View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 02:35 AM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Seeks that was very shaking and it happens everyday]] but to think when it happens to a kid its very bad and when its done to theme by their own that makes it worser it happen to me twice god that was hard to say here on display but what the heck my hrt has become an open book any way !!! back to the point To think that this happens to babys when there so inconent and pure then later on life it really screws there head up big time and then there fighting demons thats not really theres in the first place then satan makes theme think its their fault and their sin and leaves theme Empty in and worthless!!!I HATE THEME ALL THEIR DEMONS THAT Walk The Earth!!!!! But blessed is the babys And blessed is the adults that fall Victim To theme For God holds theme real close and has A speciale Place for theme In his kingdom]] NICE ONE Seeks~~boy did you get me started sorry my comment was long!!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything