View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 07:07 AM   #2879
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

HIGHER

"Let love replace all our hate."
Can you take me higher?... CREED (Higher)

Jesus or Barabbas?

If asked the question, who would I choose to go free? Who did the crowd choose to set free...then? Who did they choose to crucify?

Who does the majority choose to be free in their own lives today, roaming the earth and the mind....The question is still being asked and we are still choosing in every moment, with every book we read, with every channel we watch, with every conversation we have, with every thought we think, every song we sing....

Think about the type of energy each one harnessed, the kind of words that surround them, the kind of images they harness, the kind of thoughts they each provoke within us.

Jesus = healer, teacher, motivator, savior, love, acceptance, faith, friend, prayer, light.....

Barrabas= murdererer, hate, destruction, violence, rapist, robber...darkness...

It was a custom in history that one man could go free according to the crowds choosing. The popularity vote won, and one man convicted of crime and sentenced to death could go free...sentenced to death...the other one would live and walk among the people.

If we step back today and look at what the popularity vote is today in the media, what type of personality usually wins out? What type of movies win the popularity vote? Books? Television? ...Games?

Natural law states that what we think about expands in our lives, what we place our attention on gets bigger and surrounds us in many different formats.
Collective consciousness even it makes it more so...

Matthew 27: 21-23

Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor.

“Barabbas,” they answered.

22“What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called Christ?” Pilate asked.

They all answered, “Crucify him!”

23“Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate.

But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”

Today...It's an individual choice. Who do I want released into my life?

Who do I want to walk within me and around me?

Who do I want in my thoughts?

“The man who thinks hateful thoughts brings hatred upon himself. The man who thinks loving thoughts is loved.”
― James Allen, Above Life's Turmoil

“The man who sows wrong thoughts and deeds, and prays that God will bless him, is in the position of a farmer who, having sown tares, asks God to bring forth for him a harvest of wheat. That which ye sow, ye reap.”
― James Allen, Above Life's Turmoil

“A particular train of thought persisted in, be it good or bad, cannot fail to produce its results on the character and circumstances. A man cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances. ”
― James Allen, As a Man Thinketh

Matthew 7:16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
------------------------------------------------
Matthew 12:33 "Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit.

(The symbolism regarding the tree of life, according to Emanuel Swedenborg,
reflects the perception of our mind)

Last edited by Sasa : 12-27-2011 at 07:19 AM.