Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

WATER

Can you take me higher?
To a place where blind men see?

My friend I'd sacrifice all those nights,
If I could make the earth an my dreams the same. CREED (HIGHER)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erFoL...eature=related

FACT:
As babies we are approximately 75 to 80% water and as we grow older this percentage decreases until the percentage is reduced to approximately 60 to 65% for men and 50 to 60% for women. The human brain is about 85% water and our bones are between 10 to 15% water.

Cells are made up of mostly WATER. We have BILLIONS of cells in our body.

How does energy effect water?

Water is a perfect conductor of electricity and this becomes important in the day to day operation of our bodies. For example, the electrical potential is shared between the brain neurons through electrochemical transmitters. This electrical potential of brain chemistry must be present for any of our "thoughts" to take place.

What does that have to do with the price of eggs?...nothing J/K

It is a fact that the spoken word is a vibration, an energy just as any sound. This energy effects us in a positive or negative fashion as we recieve it into our being. But the connection is physical as well as mental.

Example: Stressfull thoughts cause a release of catacholamines in your body that make things happen such as high heart rate, etc. Chemicals within you mix to form a reaction. You are the chemist, your body produces substances that can heal you or kill you based on your thought process. Isn't that interesting?

A Japanese Scientist did a research project on WATER's REACTION to positive and negative words. Now the water didn't see any difference in what language was spoken, just the energy that was produced (negative or positive). Its an amazing experiment and it will make you think twice about how our body reacts to positive energy.

If you want to be in awe (nice music too)....watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvzsjcBtx8

CONNECT IT. We can heal just by changing our thought process. NO LIMITS...except for the one's we place on ourself.

THERE IS HEALING!

"For what a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." King Solomon (PROVERBS)

"Let thine eye be single, and the whole body fills with light." JESUS
(Matt 6:22)

Purify the mind. TAME it with AWARENESS.

It's a GREAT DAY! SO many BLESSINGS to SEE!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-15-2011 at 07:38 AM.