Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:10 AM   #2667
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread ~Love

PRAISE JESUS, There Be No Greater Love Than The Love OF HIS MAJESTY When Life Gets Cruel HIS LOVE Is With Us And Where We,ve Have Been And What We Our Going Through PRAISE JESUS No Other Love Be Stronger Than His For His Children And In These Days That Love Is Declared Even If The War Becomes Harder THE SWORD Is In The Midst And Stronger On The Inside Of US PRAISE JESUS Luke>11>20>23 A Part Of Our Daily Battles PRAISE JESUS And Glory To God Just Gotta Hold And Lay It Down At He That Is Able By Love Not By War To Win All Of Our Battles For Us BUT IF The Finger OF GOD Cast Out Devils NO DOUBT The Kingdom Of God Is Come On You PRAISE JESUS When Strong In Armed Keepeth His Palace His Goods Are In Peace PRAISE JESUS But When Stronger Than He Shall Come Upon Him All His Armour Ya See Where He Trusts And Divides His Spoils PRAISE JESUS He That Is Not With Me Is Against Me And He That Gathers Not With Me Scatters PRAISE JESUS I PRAISE JESUS That He Is For Us NEVER At Any Time Turned Us Away Mabey Perhaps Ya,alls Never Seen That Certian Place That We All Try To Grasp Too BUT In Our Times Of Needs Regardless Of Insantiy Regardless Of Anything THE World Knew Me Not PRAISE JESUS BUT HE That Is Is Saviour And King Took Me In Time And Time Again And Made It Right PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETHHHH Ya,alls IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS