Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:29 AM   #2658
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~The Darkness Of Salvation

GLORY TO GOD Are Salvation Can Speak AND DELIVER US In Our Time Of Need PRAISE JESUS And Glory To God THESE Our The Days A Lot Requires A Lot Praise JESUS , Jesus Told US And Parable That We Often Need To Cling Too When All Hope Is Far From Us , thank you steve for the anouncemeants there need not worry about b/c i cant even work an I Pod Let Alone Put Those Links Up im bad i,ve took all the spam and so forth And Have Enjoyed It Am I Bad PRAISE JESUS We Have A Saviour Who Knows Our Wars And Troubles AND LAYED DOWN HIS LIFE TO FIGHT,em For Us PSALM 74>10>15 O God How Long Shall The Adversary Reproach Shall The Enmey Blaspheme Thy Name Forever why withdraw thou thy hand pluck it out of the bosom FOR GOD IS MY KING OF OLD WORKING SALVATION IN THE MIDST OF THE EARTH HE DID Divide The Sea By Thy Strength And Broke The Heads Of Leviathan in Pieces And Gave The Meat TO THE PEOPLE IN THE WILDERNESS PRAISE JESUS Tho Did Cleave The Foundation And The Flood Thou Dried Up Mighty Rivers PRAISE JESUS We Have An ULTIMATE Weapon Over The Wicked And Not Only That HOW He Trys Us As Indivuals JOHN 14>31>35 Now Is The Son Of Man Glorfied And God Is Glorified In Him ALL BATTLES WON If God Be Glorfied In Him God Shall Also Glorify Him In Himself And Shall Straightway Glorify Him HE Said In Verse 33 Little Children Yet A Little While I,am With you Ye Shall Seek Me And As I Said Unto The Jews Whither I Go Ye Cannot Come So Now I Say Unto You A NEW Commandmeant I GIVE UNTO YOU THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU That Ye Also Love One Another, PRAISE JESUS I know a chosen few Warriors PRAISE JESUS thats willing to fight In That Place GLORY TO GOD Where He Told Us Not To Come FOR He Walks With Us Where Angels Wont Tread As He Told Us THE BATTLE Belongs TO HIM Its Up To Us To Understand Each Other Or At Least Try To GLORY TO GOD We Our the Vessels PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND NEW FOUND STRENETH IN HIM Grow Us In All FOR With JESUS We Can Do All Things FOR HE IS OUR STRENETH PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME From our Kness To our Mood swings