View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 01:12 PM   #1
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Welllllll... I don't really post on here much anymore...SO what have yall been up to?

So I've been postin on this site since I was 13... and I turn 20 this Sunday (on easter)... That's 7 years!!! Crazy! As Of Late tho, I just haven't been on here too much... (due to the lack of AB news plus School & Work.)

So Let Me Know What's Been goin on in your lives! It's Been Too Long!

Here's Where I'm at Currently... I'm finishing up my 2nd Semester at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. I'm Studying Music Theory/Composition and Art And I'm going to be Transferring to Concordia University Chicago in River Forest IL next Fall! (I'm pretty excited about moving to Chi-Town!)

I"m also Currently working at B&G music here in Belleville... We're a small local instrument/sheet Music shop.it's pretty sweet cuz i get a pretty hefty discount on everything!! (which really hasn't helped my guitar addiction at all!!! lol

SO yeah that's me... what have you been up to!?

Jesus + Guitars = Life