"EVERYTHING IS NEW..AGAIN"

"This time I have nothing left to loose,
Im stuck,
the second hand won't move,

It's about time that I speak my mind,
It's about time, about time.... I find
pieces of me I have lost." CREED (TIME)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRkYi...eature=related

"That God, the Father, speaks directly to the sons of men-even as He has promised." 440-4 Edgar Cayce

"In electrical forces of every nature (that are the very basis of the atomic structure of the body, through which there is the manifestation of mind and soul of an individual entity, in its varied forms of whatever nature), if there are shorts of any nature there is confusion (mindclutter). This is true whether it be in the atomic structure of the individual or in any mechanical appliance to which it may be applied for its activity in the relationships for the benefit or convenience or constructive forces for man.

So in the radio wave that may make for pleasure, for convenience, for activities that are necessary for an attunement to a vibratory rate of a given nature for its association or connection with individuals who may attune instruments that may be in accord with certain lengths that are of a certain wave vibration, so that these are in unison, then there is the perfect accord for the bringing of those influences or forces into the experiences of individuals who may hear, feel, see, experience those activities that are without their own sphere of activity, but brought into their relationships as one to another by the use of those forces that must work by a law." 1135-3 Edgar Cayce

"This lies latent, of course, within self. First find deep within self that purpose, that ideal to which ye would attain. Make that ideal one with thy purpose in Him." 2533-1 Edgar Cayce

"And when this is done, enter into the inner self, opening self through the ideals of the meditation that have been presented through these channels, and surrounding self with the consciousness of the Christ that He may guide in that as will be shown thee; either in writing (inspirationally, not hand-guided) or in the intuitive forces that come from the deeper meditation, may there come much that would guide self first. Do not seek first the material things, but rather spiritual guidance,, developing self to the attunement to the psychic forces of the spheres as through the experiences in the varied activities in the varied planes of experience, but over in the light of that promise that has been given to be known among men, "If ye love me,, keep my commandments, that I may come and abide with thee and bring to thy remembrance those things that thou hast need of that have been between me and thee since the foundations of the world!" 513-1 Cayce

I don't really know where this came from. HA! One of those unexplainable moments in life where I just go with the flow. I am sure as the day goes along I will figure it out.

"Yet when the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own accord, but will speak whatever he hears and will declare to you the things that are to come." John 16:13

Much GRATITUDE for being alive. May I not loose focus today.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-05-2011 at 07:15 AM.